More than children were hospitalized because of an error paramedic

More than  children were hospitalized because of an error paramedicIn the Novosibirsk region due to medical error 22 hospitalized child. As reported in the regional health Department, the incident occurred in the village Harvest Tatar district, where the medical officer of the local hospital during TB vaccination of children confused medications. Instead of tuberculin, which is used for the so-called PPD test, the nurse introduced to children other bacterial drug. In the three children were hospitalized in the infectious diseases hospital of Novosibirsk, the rest in one of the local resorts. Some of the affected children, aged from 3 to 14 years, doctors have diagnosed with vaccine-related complication". The health Department said that the condition of the children is satisfactory, but they are required to undergo examination and treatment. The investigation of the incident was connected to the district Prosecutor's office, addressed the issue of attracting assistant to criminal liability. RIA "Novosti"".



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: